New Scrubbie cage.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_Varanus

Just finnished a quick knock up! Won't last long as Scrubbies get big quickly:).

Attachments

• Juvie Scrubbie 001 [1600x1200].jpg
    Juvie Scrubbie 001 [1600x1200].jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 362
Nice, i really like it. Was it a pain trying to find the right branch haha.

Very good your scrubby will have lots of fun climbing around those branches

Looks good IV, what are the dimensions?

Thanks everyone! These are the branches my Lacies use for access from their indoor enclosure to the floor, so if I find someone upside down on their back tommorrow morning, I'll know why:)! Dimensions are 1200mm (H) x 595mm (W & D). All pre cut from Bunnings, including plastic track. Just screw and glue. All up $ 70-80 for the wood and $ 100 for the glass panels.

Very impressive! You guys make it look/sound so easy, I'll have to try my hand at building an enclosure like that one day.

MM, not much building, just glue and screw. That's the beauty of pre cut panels:)!

GAD, I'll swap ya for some Tigers and a Tub:)?!

I think you may have inspired me, My Beardy looks to be in need of an upgrade ;) Were all the panels etc from Bunnings?

Zac.

Your local should have 1200 x 595, 16mm melamine panels in their timber section. The only things not from Lord Bunnings were the glass and heating. Go there and go mad:)!!

Thanks, Jack. As the relocation was going in a ballot and, potentially, out of my hands, I bit the bullet and brought a male hatchie from this season. Ironically, the powers that be then decided I could keep the relocated animal. So now, I have two. Hopefully, not both males, otherwise I'll have to get another:)! This cage is for the little fella. I'm in the process of building an 8 x 4 for the bigger animal.

Gee I hope you do have a male & female. Otherwise with 3 you'll have to move into the enclosure and let them have the run of your place.

Really cool and easy! I don't have my tools with me, they are all at home. Is this big enough for an adult jungle? I think I'll do it like this :)

GAD, I'll swap ya for some Tigers and a Tub:)?![/QUOTE]

Hmmm, I hav a girlie shes in a 6x3x2 & around 9ish, does it come with a boy? Had a boy sold him he had issues!

With a few fakies and the little fella.

Attachments

• small scrubbie 001 [1600x1200].jpg
    small scrubbie 001 [1600x1200].jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 50
  • small scrubbie 002 [1600x1200].jpg
    small scrubbie 002 [1600x1200].jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 48
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back