New tank 6ft

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, Sam, I'm sure he wishes he could. I know I wish I could. Unfortunately not allowed on a QLD licence.

Thats a crap rule IMO like we can keep a 2m big dirty lacey and not a fresh water croc there is not much difference they can both cause alot of damage lol

Haha, I agree. It's a stupid rule and I will rejoice if there's ever a day that it changes, but I don't see that happening, lol.

yer it defiantly wont change any time soon thats for sure. i and forgot too add first background attempt MEGA FAIL haha dam it starting again FML

Hahaha. Oh no... The fails begin. Hopefully the second attempt proves to be more successful. Pretty keen to see how it all turns out.

im in Melbourne this weekend so cant start till im back after that. this was the most EMBARRASSING Fail ever. i have built so many hides backgrounds etc for sanke and monitors but never for a turtle tank so i threw it together the way i always do error 1. because this background is only for a short time i did not want to silicon it to the glass so i just ASSUMED it would sink ahahah it did not sink was so funny soon as i finished i though that it might float but i packed on heaps of concrete so it was soo heavy but nope floated like a boat:D

Cadwallader

Why do you want a right hand drive Woma? Lefties are more fun!

im in Melbourne this weekend so cant start till im back after that. this was the most EMBARRASSING Fail ever. i have built so many hides backgrounds etc for sanke and monitors but never for a turtle tank so i threw it together the way i always do error 1. because this background is only for a short time i did not want to silicon it to the glass so i just ASSUMED it would sink ahahah it did not sink was so funny soon as i finished i though that it might float but i packed on heaps of concrete so it was soo heavy but nope floated like a boat:D

Bahahaha! That would have been such a heart-sinking moment for you, I'm sure. I can just imagine the excitement of going to place it in the tank and the disappointment when it failed. Aww. Hopefully you can find another enclosure for that background. Or I'm sure you could sell it off for a few (or more) bucks.

lol yer haha my girl friend was crying in laughter, and i was like wow cant believe this ha

Woops, I did say "filthy disgusting animals" with a gooey lovey smile on my face. Hate how you can't convey tone via text...
Reason I'm going for the undergravel plus the canister is cause the undergravel is supposed to be really good creating the good biological system in the tank. Plus, everything I've read says that it means you only have to do a proper clean once or twice a year... have a read of this
One effective setup for aquatic turtles in small tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back