New to It all.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake_the_snake

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey all.

Im New to the site and soon to be New to owning a reptile.

Ihave had a long standing Interest in Reptiles and owning one as a pet and I have now taken the plunge and sent off for my Licence.

Once that is sorted im lining up the pruchase of a Spotted Python.

Hoping to get to know you guys a lot better and learn more about this field.

Hi mate, welcome to APS :)

Any ideas for your 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc etc snake? :lol:

Welcome to APS and welcome to the wonderful world of owning snakes. I say snakes, cause if you're anything like the rest of us, you won't be able to stop at one. I got my first snake in May 2008 and now I have 6 of them.

Gday Jake, Welcome! I'm only new here myself. I agree with everyone else here, its addictive, i only just picked up my second and i am already looking at upgrading their enclosures so i have an excuse to fill the old ones!

Yeah Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome.

If its anything like my tattoo addiction im sure that before too long there will be random reptiles sleeping on my Bookshelves, in the Cupboards and Pantry LOL

Yeah Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome.

If its anything like my tattoo addiction im sure that before too long there will be random reptiles sleeping on my Bookshelves, in the Cupboards and Pantry LOL

Welcome... thats how it has been with us... We are getting number 3 and we only got number one 4 months ago... such an addictive hobby!!!!

Welcome... thats how it has been with us... We are getting number 3 and we only got number one 4 months ago... such an addictive hobby!!!!

Welcome Jake, snake keeping is such an easy and fascinating hobby to get hooked on, as everyone here is very well aware of. I got my first and 3 weeks later had 2 and 3 then 11. Unfortunately I had to sell mine. However I am just getting set up to start over and am looking at a pair of Darwin Hatchies. I have not even collected them yet and am already considering my next pair... Luckily I never got rid of any of my enclosures so there is one start up cost I don't have to worry about.

Good luck mate

Thanks again Guys and Gals

The real name's Jason.

Feel free to call me by screen name or real one, whichever ya chose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back