New to this place

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

froggy

Not so new Member
Reaction score
:D Hello everyone, just thought i would introduce myself,.
I have just got into green tree frogs a couple of weeks ago, so if anyone has any frog keeping tips for me i would love to hear about them, as i have never had frogs and the way people talk they die from anything...
i live in Melbourne.

welcome to the site,
green tree frogs are awesome, i just got 6 adults my self.
for tips- hmmm keep the food up to them, keep them warm, give them uv, make sure theres no chlorine in the water and enjoy them.

Welcome

Welcome to the site.

I know ssssnakeman is in Melbourne and he has some wonderfull GTF's.

PM him and I'm sure he would be more than happy to guide you.

I think that will be our next purchase. Anyone got any for sale?

Hey thanks everyone, didn't think anyone would reply, well not that you's might really want to know but im depressed today as my dog got hit and killed by a car, in front of me.....can't get the image out of my head, i have been upset all day.........
i will see if ssssnakeman has got any frogs.. i would put a pic up but have know idea how to...hee

im so sorry for your loss.

you can contact snakeman by going to quick links up the top, the click on memberlist and find ssssnakeman.
once you've found him go to his profile then send him a PM.

ssssnakeman

Do a search of threads that he has done. Then click on his name and you will be able to send him a PM. Give him your e-mail address and I'm sure Baz will point you in the right direction.

Sounds like you need to set things up in your account. Take your time and ask questions, everyone will help.

What side of the city are you on? The good side or the bad side.:lol:

Got to got to bed Early start. If you need anything PM me and I'll see if I can help. If I can't I'll find someone who can.
Just sighted what Chrisreptile has siad. Easier his way.

And sorry to hear about your dog. Cheer up, I know it's hard.
Stay safe,

Shane

Last edited:
Welcome to the site and sorry about your dog. I like frogs but have never kept any.

What side of the city are you on? The good side or the bad side.:lol:
Please elaborate... :lol:

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooelcoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooome!

Hey Froggy,

Welcome to the site,I am only new as well but they people here are very nice and friends and also helpful.I never have had frogs be for i have snakes so i am sorry that i can't help you there but i just wanted to say hi. And if you find people on the site that can help you ask them as many questions as you can.Maybe joining a a club near you would be a good idea as well.

hey froggy, sorry about the dog, that sux when that happens. Ah thanks Shane but im not really an expert on green tree frogs, http://www.aussiepythons.com/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=60825
The ones im keeping atm are being kept in the same conditions as my pinktongues,newspaper substrait, little heating, not huge water bowels and they eat moths and mice and crickets.
Im sure there are people like meshe and others that are a lot more knowlegable than me about this.When this breeding season comes around i will change the newspaper substrait for a water one..The two (darker)male frogs in the pics have been with me for about 15 years and the two light coloured fat females were purchased last year.
Once again, sorry for the loss.
Baz

Welcome to the site. If you search past threads there should be heaps of info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back