New virus around...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
post has has been taking of buy myself

Last edited:
well i have a program that works wonders :D and i dont click on any link not since the last time i had done something like that it had completely fried my motherboard so new comp is worth $2500 and i aint hittin no link no matter who its from :D

i can tell you falconboy electricity does fry ya motherboard... every capacitor in my motherboard exploded when a gecko got in the computer... haha... poor thing... cost me $1500!!! But I got a new computer out of it!

um yea falconboy it did the virus went through the whole computer and stuffed the whole thing up including the motherboard... this virus was that big that nothing was worth salvaging as it was an old style compaq as they are crap computers there are certain viruses that can eat away at certain hardware and software that controls your power options to the motherboard, and it can over load it and fry it it can happen mate and it did to me

Please explain

How do i report it?

That's exactly why i started this thread...

Here is a copy of the post mitchdiamond put in the thread...

have you seen this?http://mailfreeptcards.com/funvideo.html That is a big snake.I have to agree with Boa.
Dont forget to see http://mailfreepoards.com/funvideo.html !

I have TAKEN OUT any chance of people pushing that weblink...

If a post has have you seen this? and followed by a weblink, no matter who it is from how reliabe they are or what the thread is about, DON'T push it...

They are always followed with Dont forget to see this and the weblink again. Don't push it!!!

If you know it's a virus why the need to publish the link? Other people who do not read right through posts could and most likely would click on a link they see, just out of interest.

Thx slim6y, i posted that on Greebo's? sticky and a few other places....I have a few diff antivirus/spam/spyware adware and malware programs installed on my comp (tho i use Norton Internet Security 99% of the time) and the trojen was bypassing them....Norton did pick it up and say it had been fixed, but it didnt.....That Spybot is a great free program and WILL get rid of it....

Regards...
Ash...

haha.. sorry Ash, I knew I saw it posted but couldn't recall who it was who had posted it... Everyone meet Ash, he's the hero who saved the day by discovering spybot works... Sorry dude.. please forgive me for the link stealing and glory :p

Thanks admin for that link... I did a full norton scan and I'm clean. But then yet again I never clicked those links either!

hahaha, thats cool mate....just glad to have helped out to get rid of it....have a great day/night everyone with a virus free computer...LoL

Regards...
Ash...

P.S @ Admin, Mod status to help out running the site??? hahahaha jk....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back