New wheels. Happy Chappy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
go the patrol 4.2td not the 3 lt grenade
no toy motor you have there Steve let the fun begin :p
soon will be able to test her out on the howard springs back tracks

Down the Reynolds River track first, then walkers Ford on the Finniss, No Name Creek and when the rain starts up to Point Stuart for some mud mirth!

Just need to pull the side steps off, add the bash plates and roof rack and we are all systems go. Cheap well set up Jeep available if anyone's interested!

Look familiar

Sent from my GT-I9210T using Tapatalk 4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1380709882779.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1380709882779.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 104
Look familiar

Sent from my GT-I9210T using Tapatalk 4

The Reynolds crossing? It changes heaps from year to year and season to season. Looks like a thousand crossings. Where's Stingray Point?

My man's love has settled on another, how do I compete?

DSC_0035_edited-1.jpg

No competition. It would all mean nothing without you your Magnificence!

Last edited:
Gr8 choice with the 80 Series Steve, My old 60 series Sahara was bullet proof, i bought it with 290,000 on it for 8k with the 3in lift twin steering dampers and ole man emu shocks and springs throughout, i put snorkel, Alloy bull bar, winch and 31s all round and sold it 5 years later with 800,000 on it for 5k, and in all that time the only things to really fail on it was the Turbo spat the bearings at cooktown, the Transfer case crapped itself at Normanton and the gear driven compressor that was already in it when i bought it failed at Bamaga. All in all a pretty damn good peice of machinery if the services are kept up to them. :) ..................................Ron

View attachment 297897

No competition. It would all mean nothing without you your Magnificence!

Well played.

Jeezuz, get a room,!!
Funny isnt it, when I got the 78, I smashed another wedge into it building it up for touring and we spent 2 months on a Cape york trip, and a heap of other smaller closer to home getaways. HMMM the loves of our lives!! Where to next?
Its only a truck baby.....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back