"New Woma Story" What would you do?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you have experience with snakes, but he wasn't just hissing a warning to you because of the stress of transportation was he? I have a Bredli that I took out to have a play with while I changed his bedding. My daughters were making a bit of noise while he was out and he was a bit flighty. On my way back to the enclosure I could hear a slight hissing noise, which was difficult to tell the origin was. I put the Bredli back in his enclosure and closed the door and the noise stopped. To look at him, you couldn't even tell it was him.....

Dont you love the hissy noise though......my darling little Alvin was coming inot shed and I didnt realise and he was cracky that I touched him.....and he hissed at me to let me know to leave him alone.....too cute !!

Guys what he was doing was like a cough or sneeze with a jerky convulsion, been hissed at before and he wasn't hissing plus it lasted for a good 8hrs on and off like a sneezing fit.
Anyway he is going good now we love him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back