Newbie from France (Europe)!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. We've had French, Spanish, I figured why not a bit of Japanese too? :D

кто - то, который может говорить на японском языке. *то удивительно, и я - японец самостоятельно.

кто - то, который может говорить на японском языке. *то удивительно, и я - японец самостоятельно.

does that say" you french dogs,curse you for knocking as all blacks out of the world cup"?.
cheers

Welcome to APS dude!!!!
Someone beat me to it... I was going to comment on the fact that a frenchman learning from tapes has better skills than our own younger generation!!!!!

Way to go! Good luck.;)

Welcome to APS, it's great to see people from abroad interested in our wonderful Australian reptiles. I hope that you find this site informative.

Salut Le Glaude...!

Bienvenue sur APS...
Ca fait du bien de voir plus de francais sur ce site... Je commencais a me sentir seul, et depuis qu'on a battu les NZ, ils m'en veulent tous...:cry:
Mais ils ont eu leur revanche ce matin....
Mais c'est un autre sujet...
J'espere que tu trouveras toutes les infos que tu cherches... le site est genial et les membres t'aideront sans probleme... Ton anglais est bon, t'inquites pas...

A plus...

Now, for you guys I'm gonna translate this so you don't feel discriminated against...!!!
I said welcome to APS
It's good to see more frenchies around here as I felt lonely.
I also mentioned a little something about the All Blacks being humiliated ;) but the pommies just showed us the door, so I guess everyone's happy now...!! (It's another thread by the way!)
I also hoped our new member finds all the answers is looking for on this fantastic forum and confirmed that the members were all helpful.... And his English's good enough, and as it was mentioned, way better than some teenagers having English as first language...

That's all folks, I'm going back to bed...!

this all makes me wish id continued french... and spanish... i guess english will suffice.

n c 'ow a 17y/o wrote eng. prty good 2, tops eh?!?!

3 pages :shock:
Thanx a lot for all your messages!
Sure I will get a maximum of information on APS.
At the time, I'm reading a max of thead...

Un p'tit coucou aux "frenchies" du site ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back