Newbie Shine

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZION

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

22 year old student on the Gold Coast; never owned a snake. Have always loved pythons, but have always lived with herpophobes (yeah I made that up) so now i'm going to do my research and buy one.
Already i'm thinking about a diamond, but i'm just happy to cruise the forums and sift through the info for now.

Look forward to reading what you all have to say.

Cheers,
Adrian.

Hi Adrian,

Welcome to the site... Good to have another Qlder on here! I'm sure you'll find both the site & the hobby, very addictive.

Cheers,
Andrew

lmao yeh welcome to the site, dont forget to drop into the chat room bwahahaha **evil laugh of doom**

*gasp* what trick?? where??? *innocent face* the chat room is a lovely place, full of fun and laughter, and ummm, lots and lots of REPTILE discussion! lmao

*gasp* what trick?? where??? *innocent face* the chat room is a lovely place, full of fun and laughter, and ummm, lots and lots of REPTILE discussion! lmao

haha, did you forget your medication today :lol: Bug_Collector isn't all that *innocent* hehe

i dont think u need it with all the support you've already got but 'welcome'. :)

egads! im the most innocentest person on this site! ill prove it if u come in chat :p

hey we talk about all sorts of snakes in the chat all different shapes and sizes aswell as probing vents and all sorts of this....see all reptile related ...doo deed ooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back