newbie to APS :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

burnsie1990

Not so new Member
Reaction score
G'day guys and gals!
New member here and thought i would drop in and say hello and show off my new m/f coastal pair, Chuck and Taylor :)

I have only skimmed through the forums but have already picked up so much useful info and some pretty handy tips and tricks to make mine and their lives a lot more comfortable and enjoyable.

anywhoooo ill leave you with a photo of the cute couple i got last night after a good feed :)
thanks everyone !!!

Attachments

• IMG_20140104_201041.jpg
    IMG_20140104_201041.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 156
Welcome to APS. Very nice looking snakes. How old are they, and how long have they been kept together? Keep it in mind they probably need to be separated.
Anyway, keep on reading the great threads on here, and you'll feel at home in no time. :)

Welcome, I'm sure you will find plenty of helpful info here :). On keeping them together they may be fine for life living together or you may come home one day to find yourself one snake short. It's just a risk like anything that you will need to make up your own mind about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back