Newbie to the world of herps

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ogg666

Reaction score
Hi all
I've been interested in reptiles and spiders since child hood.I've always wanted to own them but I had parents who were afraid of having "creepy crawlies" in the house so I never had them growing up.
My wife wasn't to keen on having them in the house either,it was actually my kids who set the wheels in motion of getting my wife to see the "light".
She allowed me to get a bird eating spider about a year and a half ago.After seeing how harmless and interesting they actually are she allowed me to get my reptile licence.
So recently i purchased my first of many snakes.
He is a Dimond python hatchy named Hank.
I've got to say its like opening presents on xmas day as a kid everytime i get to handle or feed him....
This has been a long time coming 4 me
By the way i have found this website to be the most informative that i have seen
Hope to chat to u all soon

I have a pic of him feeding trying to get it up

Attachments

• hank.jpg
    hank.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 119
Welcome

Hi Ogg you should enjoy this site. Kids are always a great help when bribing the Ministry of Finance:lol:

How old is your Diamond? Does not look that old at all.

Congrats on the new family member and welcome to the site

Welcome to the site and the world of reptiles mate. I'm sure you will enjoy everything that APS has to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back