Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

timmyboy

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hello all!
My names Tim and I am a 19 yr old Law & Finance uni student from Perth. I've always had a fascination with snakes since I grew up on a 2.5 acre property and the cats loved to bring new friends home (dugites):shock:.
I have since moved into a much smaller place with no backyard, so it makes sense to finally get a space saving pet like a python. I've been doing much research and I am very much entertaining the thought of having a SW Carpet hatchling. I am very much excited in knowing I'll have my first python soon, and it is all I can think about. I'm sure you all know the feeling!:)

WELCOME, and I think we can all remember that feeling!!!
Bet you don't stop at one!!!!

Cheers guys! I have a SW Carpet all lined up, just waiting for the license to be processed now.

You must be excited :)

Hope the licence goes through fast!!

Welcome Timmy :)
You should get your license pretty damn quick, thats one thing CALM is good for :lol:
I got mine in about two days.
Where are you getting your SW carpet from?

In 2 days?! Seriously?
I was told to expect 2 weeks! It has been a week so far. The money for the licence has not come out of my account yet, so I am not expecting it for at least a few more days.
Thanks for everyones warm welcome.:D

Oh sorry Kelly, I'm getting my Carpet from Squamata (radical reptiles)
Good on ya Squamata ;)!

I should have my licence soon as they have just taken the money out of my account for it.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back