Newby in Mackay

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nealo

Reaction score
G'day all

Neal from Mackay here !
Much to the wifes disgust, and her mother's:twisted: , I have decided that yep...we are getting a python!!!
As to what we will get ... she didnt seem too peturbed by the fact that a coastal will most likely get pretty big , but whatever it is ... it has to be "pretty":rolleyes:

I have visited on of the local pet shops ...and yeah .. pet shops are pet shops
Plus the wife has requested that the family and I go have a good talk with someone (other than a pet shop clerk) , ask lots of questions and make sure the kids are comfortable with the idea and find out exactly what I am getting them in to !!!!!
Are there any breeders/owners in the Mackay arera that would be willing to have a bit of a talk , visit , meet and greet and do the old "one on one" and give me all the facts straight ...rather than the pet shop owners version ????

hi neal,
email sent...... and welcome to aps and reptile keeping, but i have to warn you, you won't stop at one, lol,

cheers,
steve.................

Welcome Mate! (one of the prettest is a diamond imo, good luck with your search)

Thanks Snow and ryan ...and thanks for the email steve!

(one of the prettest is a diamond imo.....)
lol I didnt even dare bring up the question of "what should i buy?"
The wife only demands that it has to be "pretty" :rolleyes: , but if Steves coastals look anything like the one in his avatar...they definately fall into the 'pretty" class lol

hi neal,
diamonds are nice, but don't go very well this far up, unless your willing to do lots of extra things to keep them,

i like the one in my avatar also, i have a pair of them, i also bred them......... you will get to meet her when you come out,

cheers,
steve...............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back