Next VHS Meeting - Friday 29th June 2007

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a top night , great for some of us older herps to catch up with Brian and other herpers that they hadn't seen for a long time. Also, a great learning experience for both young and old. Brian and his wife Lani are a great team. His talk and slides showed how herping used to be, before information on herp became readily available.The video should be a must have. cheers Rex

lol, my partner and i were sitting right there

we left after the first break cos the missus was bored lol. ill be back at the next one by myself though lol.

Thanks shamous ;)

I don't know exactly how everyone found out but all through the night I had people coming up and congratulating me! Good news travels fast hey :lol:

Phil aka Afro is pretty entertaining during auctions and most other times, but like Zoe has stated. DONT TELL HIM as it only encourages him.

Ahh so that's who Afro is, I thought Robert Redford had dyed his hair red:)

Me

Thanks for the pics Daavid. I paid a lot more money for those front row tickets with the kids. I should have gotten a discount as I had to sit in front of Baz:lol:

aahh, i saw sssnakeman, moose, bug and freddy, just didn't realise it was you guys, oh well.
Afro was fairly funny and you couldn't shut hoser up :lol:
that pic of Roy unconcious in the scrubby enclosure was funny in a worrying way :shock:

aahh, i saw sssnakeman, moose, bug and freddy, just didn't realise it was you guys, oh well.
Afro was fairly funny and you couldn't shut hoser up :lol:
that pic of Roy unconcious in the scrubby enclosure was funny in a worrying way :shock:

yes, i also saw all of those guys, but didnt know who they were.

and i agree with both of those other statements.

that was me that arrived after searching for the place then skeleton man fell over baz,
if you can remember that. lol

What's that guy on the left hand side of that last pic doing to the guy in front of him's ears? :shock: :lol:

it looks like he stabbed him with pieces of shiny metal!!!!!!!!! :shock:

:lol:

Love you too Daz :p and plus bugs does speak to important ppl....thats why youd thinks shes a mute:D:p

talk was awesome and i got a heap of 'APS' ppls signatures in my book too..... plus one from Brian and the man himself Ray Hoser:lol:

Hi! I'm the girl who bought in the enclosure that was donated to the VHS -it wasn't from me (I'm VHS secretary). But it was my air hockey table, and I'm so glad it sold, even if it was much less than I paid for it.

Good to hear everyone seemed to have a good night! Those that missed it -hope you can make it to the next one!

Btw, anyone wanting the DVD -
You can get a DVD my mailing a cheque for $25 ($20 if you're a member of VHS) to:

PO Box 4208
Ringwood
Victoria
Australia

Include your name and postal address with the cheque, and we'll send it out to you in the post. If you need to arrange an alternative method of payment, please email: [email protected]

It's well worth it if you missed the meeting!

does the girl who bought the enclosure and the hockey table come on here? also the red headed woman who was bidding on a few things? they are about the only faces from the crowd i actually remember lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back