Nice Carpet pic

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

One of my favourite pics is this one from Harold Coggers australian reptiles in colour,known these days as a jungle carpet,yep stuff the rest a good one of these takes beating as an exhibit animal. :D :D

re Nice

Its jungle alright craig,and would of been a pure local animal at that,not a banana but a jungle that would do this little black duck dude! :lol:

Look how thick it is in the middle. It looks like Cogger fed it a wallaby so it would pose for the pic.

Yeah i've got that book. I've had it for years, i think i got it in the mid '80's. There's nothing in it's guts though, and it looks like a pure wild caught jungle to me. I also love the photos of the water dragon and the bluey.

re Nice

junglemad said:
Look how thick it is in the middle. It looks like Cogger fed it a wallaby so it would pose for the pic.
:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thankgod you posted uncle serpentongue i was getting seriously worried with this post like imbricata LOLZ god starve the lizards save me :? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back