• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Night Tiger - Boiga Irregularis

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys and Gals,

I am after a Brown Banded Tree Snake (Night Tiger, Boiga Irregularis) preferably female and of any age. I currently have a male and would like to try and breed the two down the track. I am in the NT, but will pay for freight from anywhere and before you ask, I have the correct NT license to own one of these beauties and can provide the license number if requested. Willing to discuss all costs, but you will find that as long as the price is in the fair to middeling range, Im not all that picky, plus Im a terrible haggeler. Not too fussed on if its a problem snake or an easy going one either as I have had experience with both sorts (Even though there is always more to learn)

As mentioned, my preference would be female of any age and pricerange, but beggers cant be choosers.

Cheers in advance

S

Last edited:
And, no longer need to bump. The kindness of the members of this forum pays off yet again, thanks guys and gals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back