night tigers

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wizz

Reaction score
some nice night tigers ......

Attachments

• bts male.JPG
    bts male.JPG
    108 KB · Views: 415
  • nt female.JPG
    nt female.JPG
    170.9 KB · Views: 513
what kind of snake is it? night tiger? is that a type of tiger snake?......wih would mean there poisiness right?, bloody beautifull tho, spectaular colours

They're not poisonous, you can eat them.

They're called night tigers because 1. They are nocturnal, and 2. They are tigers.

:) :)

what kind of snake is it? night tiger? is that a type of tiger snake?......wih would mean there poisiness right?, bloody beautifull tho, spectaular colours

Not poisonous at all but yes they are slightly venomous. Not tiger snakes but brown tree snakes...bloody nice ones at that!

I knew night tigers were tree snakes and I knew they were venomous, but I had no idea how attractive they were! I have a friend who came home the other day to find a green tree snake in her house! :D I would have loved that!

I think they have always been popular its been the lack of advertised for sale or/and the price thats kept people away from them. Also theres a high percentage of wild caught ones out there that keepers are finding a) hard to feed and b) hard to breed so the supply to the general market (ie. not mates) is abit limited.

Has anyone here bred them? It would be great to see captive bred babies available on a regular basis.

nice boigas wizz. would love to see more good quality night tigers available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back