Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"See, I think drugs have done some good things for us, I really do. And if you don’t believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a Favour: go home tonight and take all your albums, all your tapes, and all your cd’s and burn em’. 'Cause you know what? The musicians who’ve made all that great music that’s enhanced your lives throughout the years... Rrrrrrrrrrrrreal ******* high on drugs." -- Bill Hicks

Bill Hicks & Dio > Jacorin

Ignorance is bliss.

Don't forget about this one, he will be missed.
[video=youtube;xNZ7oFJ3j8k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNZ7oFJ3j8k[/video]

"See, I think drugs have done some good things for us, I really do. And if you don’t believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a Favour: go home tonight and take all your albums, all your tapes, and all your cd’s and burn em’. 'Cause you know what? The musicians who’ve made all that great music that’s enhanced your lives throughout the years... Rrrrrrrrrrrrreal ******* high on drugs." -- Bill Hicks

Bill Hicks & Dio > Jacorin

Bill hicks ftw!

rip dio :( a sad day indeed.

Are you sure he is dead, has anyone poked him with a stick or anything. They have been known to just get up again even when you have checked already.

im sosososooo glad someone made this thread.
got the text off dad at work, had a tribute to him while driving home.
all the sabbath and dio songs i have on my ipod were played at a very loud, and probably illegal level.
but it was worth it.
so good seeing heaven and hell in 2007 was perfect.

Did you play egypt? :D

we named our puppy after Him at the start of the year :-(

a very sad and tragic loss to the music industry and the world in general

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back