Not again!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakebuster

Reaction score
Hello all,

As some of you know, My female marbled gecko, Matilda, escaped recently.
Now I just checked on them to find the male gone as well!!:(
I'm quite sure he gone, he's not on the glass, and he's not on any of the sticks, nor is he under anything!! When Matilda escaped, I fixed the spot she got out by covering the top with mosquito netting fastened together with elastic. Then I had the glass lid on top as well!! Escape was clearly impossible, or so I thought.:(
So now I have no more geckos left!!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

S-buster.

If you're going to get anymore, I suggest you get a new enclosure first. It's apparent that it is not escape- proof.

Do you have any pics of the enclosure??
I have and Exo-Terra for my trio and it had the foam background. Every now and again I used to throw a few meal worms in there. Then one day I was checking on them all and the new teeny teeny male had gone, found him hiding in little tunnels running through the foam and I had to carefully dig out the foam to get him with a blunt tooth-pick:rolleyes:

Do you have any pics of the enclosure??
I have and Exo-Terra for my trio and it had the foam background. Every now and again I used to throw a few meal worms in there. Then one day I was checking on them all and the new teeny teeny male had gone, found him hiding in little tunnels running through the foam and I had to carefully dig out the foam to get him with a blunt tooth-pick:rolleyes:

My album has one.

:lol: Escape obviously not impossible. Sad to hear :( Maybe they will come back. I am still hunting my carpet that recently escaped for the 3rd time. Bugger of a thing he is, and my best coloured Port Mac. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back