Nsw import/export permit

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonemad

Reaction score
Hi
I have a questions in relation to import/export permits in NSW.
1. I have applied for class 2 species import/permit on line but was wondering if anyone has or knows If you can pay extra to get it straight away (I know class 1 species can be immediately issued on line) and in other states in only takes a couple of days.
If anyone knows, could you please share, thank you.

Yes. Call them and if you line the treasury coffer with extra $ it moves to the top of the pile...

Spongebob you have me thinking now, if I annoy them I will go to the bottom of the pile.
Peter, yes money money money! I sure they have thought of it before.
I just thought someone may have had an idea if it has be done or not? Due to Xmas and holiday period.
Thanks guys

i did an import license a few months ago online and was emailed a copy of it straight away, also at the end of the transaction it gave me the number and other details then i just printed out the attachment sent via email for my files and emailed the number straight back to the seller, so within 20 mins of him emailing me his export number i was giving him my import number, but i 'think' it was just for a class 1 import dont know if class 2 is different but i thought ALL import/export licenses applied for and paid online were now instant in NSW

i did an import license a few months ago online and was emailed a copy of it straight away, also at the end of the transaction it gave me the number and other details then i just printed out the attachment sent via email for my files and emailed the number straight back to the seller, so within 20 mins of him emailing me his export number i was giving him my import number, but i 'think' it was just for a class 1 import dont know if class 2 is different but i thought ALL import/export licenses applied for and paid online were now instant in NSW

Jeannine yeah class one on line is instant, but class 2 is 2 weeks processing time!

I always considered that once the money had been excepted then legally its a done deal and proceeded with the movement.

Gonemad, if I need a C2 import/export permit urgently, I just give them a ring and ask them how long it will take and if I can get it sooner rather than later (nicely).

They just ask me if I did it online and paid, then I usually have it 10 minutes later.

ah thanks gonemad, as i said i knew mine was instant but wasnt sure about class 2, yer maybe ring them and ask nicely if they can give you any idea of how long to process, maybe they might do it quicker for you

good luck

I had trouble getting throu but I emailed them, I wouldn't be game to ship without permit I would be the one that got busted.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks guys for all your help.
I feel like a kid in a lollie shop, One step closer I have my permit the lady was really nice and processed it straight away. I just might get to see Shanti before her colour changes I'm very excited. Thank you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back