NSW Licence Question

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nintendont

Reaction score
One day down the track (years from now) I hope to breed. I was wondering how you put self bred reptiles on your licence? And what happens in unusual circumstances for example: You purchase a female that was unknowingly gravid?

There's an option in the eBook for animals that have been bred. My understanding is you have to do that as soon as you get eggs and any that don't make it get put down as dead. You don't wait for them to hatch

Goes under the section.. bred on your log book.
As for a snake that was purchased gravid youd probably just add that to the notes section.

read general condition number 6 on the back of your licence

6. the record referred to in condition 5, shall be made in the animal keepers' record book immediatly following each acquisition or disposal. in the case of protected native animals being breed by the licencee, the record is to be completed within seven days of birth or hatching for reptiles or mammals. for birds, the record shall be made within seven days from fledgling. for amphibians, the record shall be made within seven days of resorption of the tadpole's tail.

if you do buy a pregnant female wen the babies hatch just under remarks in the log book or ebook note down that she was pregnant wen you bought her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back