NSW record books now online

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
also make sure you are using the correct email address.

Registration couldn't be anymore basic, but it also fails to recognise me .

Last edited:
Registration couldn't be anymore basic, but it also fails to recognise me .
same

probably will have to call them on mon after 8 and between 12 and sort it out....must be a computer error

Last edited:
I know who I am, when I was born and I've got my ALK number directly from my licence which I've had for years, and my email is my original one for the last god knows years but still I'm not recognised! I feel rejected and my self esteem is suffering.
Strangly they seemed to know who I was when they took my money the other day for an online export permit......

I know who I am, when I was born and I've got my ALK number directly from my licence which I've had for years, and my email is my original one for the last god knows years but still I'm not recognised! I feel rejected and my self esteem is suffering.
Strangly they seemed to know who I was when they took my money the other day for an online export permit......

Hahaha

yeah there good like that
and i bet on monday they leave the phone of the hook

The online import/exports took a couple of weeks to sort out due to a few problems they had so i'd say it's safe to say this will be the same. Try again in a week or two & see if the issues have been sorted yet.

Theyve had years to get things working online and do it now before the state election,god they are slack,couldnt run a chook raffle.

same problem. It won't recognise my license number

i tried mine lastnight it worked fine there were a few little glitched with putting in the dates or buying/disposal but there on there now and i guess we dont have to dont them in
are you putting the AKL ******* in? that how mine went in first time

Wont recognise my number either...........

okay UPDATE - I just went back in & tried another email address I may have used when I started with them & BINGO ....I'm in.

So maybe think back on your email address, as I know people change emails BUT it must be the same one you originally gave them for all this system to match up.

Good Luck !

I found that my email address was not being recognised. It had nothing to do with my licence number.

Just think hard on what email address you originally gave them !

Once I got the right email it was fine, as it has to match with what they have on their system.

P.S You can't lodge until after April 1st.

Cheers All

Last edited:
mine still wont work after i already called them and sent them an email.

Funny enough when I look at my lodgement preview it appears as there were no events, even though I added a 2 IN and a 2 OUT event on my records.
Strange isn't it? Looks like I'll have to call them on Monday. This is really weird.

The system didn't recognise me until I stuck a zero between the AKL and my licence number. After that, it all went well - except that according to the site, I don't have any reptiles on record and it seems I can't backdate my records, either. Early days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back