Oakvale Farm

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kitten_pheonix

Reaction score
Was at oakvale farm at saltash for a 1st birthday party and they have updated there reptile section so I thought I'd post up a few pics, taken on an iphone but glass makes for crappy pics anyway =]

Copy of IMG_2460.jpgIMG_2435.jpgIMG_2448.jpgIMG_2450.jpgIMG_2454.jpgIMG_2446.jpgIMG_2453.jpgIMG_2445.jpgIMG_2441.jpgIMG_2336.jpgCopy of IMG_2458.jpgIMG_2338.jpg
there all the decent photos I could get they also had a Olive python but it had a really bad shed on so didnt get a pic of him, they need to revisit there keeping abilities.

Some nice animals, I find if you put the phone right up against the glass it works a whole lot better, I took this using the iPhone 4

IMG_1243.jpg

What do you mean they need to revisit there keeping abilities?

The Olive couldnt of had enough humidity for its shed, they could at least help the poor thing get it off same with the monitor in the first pic =[ feel sorry for them

I wont comment about the olive as i cant see it, but Varanids shed in peices and can take afairbit of time for all of it to come off the perentie looks fine to me just abit lazy. no need to feel sorry.
cool pictures btw, like the freshie.

The Olive couldnt of had enough humidity for its shed, they could at least help the poor thing get it off same with the monitor in the first pic =[ feel sorry for them

Yea I no that was probably normal for the varandis that's why I got the pic of him. But the olive should be able to shed in one piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back