Oedura info

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moreliaman

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
does anyone have any caresheets/info on Oedura castelnaui ? and/or Oedura marmorata
Ive got some here but you can never have too much info !
thanks
marc

Wouldn't mind some of the same info, esp. on castlenaui.

Hey, I don't have any caresheets but I do keep O. tryoni and O. robusta so have a limited knowlege on them, anything in peticular I can help you with?

im looking for detailed info on habitat requirments, temps, uv?, breeding, incubation temps etc ...on both species.

Moreliaman said:
im looking for detailed info on habitat requirments, temps, uv?, breeding, incubation temps etc ...on both species.

There is a guy who pops up here occasionally by the name of "spongebob". He has had a fair bit of success breeding castlenaui. I bought a trio from him 18months - 2yrs ago. Send him a PM.If you can't get him let me know and I will see if I can find his email address(if it's still current).

Another resource you may find useful is the Global Gecko Assoccation: http://www.gekkota.com/

In addition to the web site the run an old fashioned mailing list, distribute a propper journal and have regular news letters.

can't help you with the caresheets, but i can help you with the answer to your signature.

kamikaze pilots wore helmets for communication, although they were going to dive into naval ships they still needed to communicate which naval ship each was going to aim for.

the radio head phones were part of the helmet.

Moreliaman said:

Escape proof cage, climbing stuff, tight elevated hides, temperature gradient of low 20's to high 20's/low 30's, no UV, yes, they breed, incubate eggs at high 20's, low 30's will probably work too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back