• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Oedura marmorata male - a stunner

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geckodan

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I have decided to sell one of my spare male Oedura marmorata from top end NT (Elcho Island to be exact). I don't think you will find a nicer coloured marmorata to put with your top end girls $280 + freight

marmelcho.jpg

it seems everyone loves him but doesent want to buy it. i would love to buy him if i was able to purchase a female from the same area. will you have any more available any time soon. cheers

It's a little odd that my post was deleted- I was simply letting people know that since Dan has a nice male for sale and people would probably be interested in a pair, I had a suggestion of where they could get a very nice (possible) female to match. I wasnt trying to take a sale away from Dan, and I certainly wouldnt make any money from it. I was just trying to help.

Sorry, it wasnt my intention to hijack your thread.

It's a little odd that my post was deleted- I was simply letting people know that since Dan has a nice male for sale and people would probably be interested in a pair, I had a suggestion of where they could get a very nice (possible) female to match. I wasnt trying to take a sale away from Dan, and I certainly wouldnt make any money from it. I was just trying to help.

Sorry, it wasnt my intention to hijack your thread.

Can you pm me the details of that shop as I might like to buy that animal to pair some others off. I had no problem with your comment, I thought it was helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back