Oedura monilis hatchys

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crocka79

Reaction score
Had these two little fellas hatch last weekend, my first hatchys so i was pretty stoked and kids were even more so. cheers
Oeduramonilishatchys004_zps3c31edc4.jpg
Oeduramonilishatchys006_zpsf4289ffe.jpg
Oeduramonilishatchys010_zpsb6c2e76d.jpg
Oeduramonilishatchys011_zps4f12ec7e.jpg

Wow they look amazing, do the colours change as they age or do they stay like that? Could you maybe post a photo of the parents?

wow they look mad, are you selling them? :D

Yeah they are pretty awesome, have not decided if they will be for sale as yet but if i do wont be for another 3-4 weeks

- - - Updated - - -

Wow they look amazing, do the colours change as they age or do they stay like that? Could you maybe post a photo of the parents?
Yes they do change as they get older, i prefer there adult coloring. as with alot of Oedura they get better with age. These are from the rainforest form which i think are alot more striking than the brigalow form but thats just my opinion. here are some pics of the parents
adultOeduramonilis004_zpse0f2edba.jpg
adultOeduramonilis007_zps76b7e5c7.jpg
adultOeduramonilis008_zps406e5ed4.jpg

Your right the adults look really great too, but i like the babies as well, they look so silky and the colour is very intense but the adults have such a nice pattern

thanks for posting the photos

No worries, they are an underated gecko quite active and a little less timid and moody than most Oedura sp, breed younger and are quite vocal during breeding season. Thanks for your comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back