Office fun

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our work is shocking for it. Grease on ear muffs,Tools glued/screwed to benches or just hidden anywhere in the shed,Hot pink marking paint on ebverything,Parts for jobs mixed up with other ones, bottles of coke swapped with old hot ones. Shed snake skins on someones bench that hates snakes.(wasnt me,I may have taken the skin in)All good fun

Our work is shocking for it. Grease on ear muffs,Tools glued/screwed to benches or just hidden anywhere in the shed,Hot pink marking paint on ebverything,Parts for jobs mixed up with other ones, bottles of coke swapped with old hot ones. Shed snake skins on someones bench that hates snakes.(wasnt me,I may have taken the skin in)All good fun

LOL, the ole snake skin trick ... I've draped one over the monitor of a young bloke here who was annoying the crap out of me :). scared the crap out of him

This guy didnt come near his bench all day. But then i copped the hot coke trick

when i was a postie, and when ppl got new bikes, we used to put prawn heads in the top box ... just to break the bike in properly ... if you were nice you did it on mon - thurs , if you were a mongrel you did it on friday arvo :shock:

when i was a postie, and when ppl got new bikes, we used to put prawn heads in the top box ... just to break the bike in properly ... if you were nice you did it on mon - thurs , if you were a mongrel you did it on friday arvo :shock:

Under the cover on a work ute is great on fridays:lol:
We all got written warning the other week cause we get a handfull of screws and wrap masking tape round and round till we get cricket ball size then its game on..... balls flyin everywhere. Mature i know:rolleyes:

Anyone ever played that online flash game where your a crappy drawn dood and you get to kill your boss in many many ways? Its not really gruesome, but im not gonna put up a link cos the last link i put up earnt me a infraction.

A mate of mine sticky taped the handset button down on a workmate's phone.

simple but effective

A couple of large cable ties on the tailshaft of the bosses car always goes down well. Everytime it rotates the loose end of the tailshaft hits the floor making an annoying noise and will leave them scratching their head.

haahaha
when my brother and sister ere on mission in lihtening ridge everyone stuffed one guy's front room full of tumble wheat.. and he couldnt get out untill they opened the door. so gold

we had sheep at our high school, on muck up night a group of the boys spray painted racing numbers on them lol we also had our school emblem painted on the concrete in the main quad so becoz its round they turned it into an anarchy sign lol

done the alfoil desk to my team coordinator while he was on holidays. next day people asked me why i did it. only took one roll of alfoil

Attachments

• 18102008032.jpg
    18102008032.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 28
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back