Oldie, but a goodie.... I'm one of the 55. Are You?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouble

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I'm one of the 55. Are You? (yes it's meant to be like this)

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be
in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs rpley ot it.

ONLY REPLY IF YOU CAN READ THIS! :lol::rolleyes:

This is how I read all the time :p

I reckon those odds are bad as I can read it easily and so can most other people who read it, unless people that can not read it are ether not responding or just lying ;)

I can read it perfectly, I have seen this before, loved it then too!

I last saw this on a christian TV channel, they
managed to swindle a bible verse into it!!! :|

Cheeky buggers.

it can also be used as a mindgame to tire people out lol.

Yep, tis easy. I can also read and write upside down and in the mirrors/car windows etc also... Sometimes it's easier to read that way... but then again, sometimes I'm dyslexic!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back