Oldie, but a goodie.... I'm one of the 55. Are You?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon those odds are bad as I can read it easily and so can most other people who read it, unless people that can not read it are ether not responding or just lying ;)
Every time I see this message they've changed the statistics. Who knows what the percentage is, or if there even was a scientific investigation.

I reckon most people (if not 100%) can read it. Hell, even if you can't "read" it as it stands, just taking some time will allow anyone to decipher what it is.

As can I, I can also write relatively well backwards. Tried reading sideways?

Yep, tis easy. I can also read and write upside down and in the mirrors/car windows etc also... Sometimes it's easier to read that way... but then again, sometimes I'm dyslexic!:)

Got any pics of your writing in action?

I saw an episode of Ripley's Believe it or Not once. They had a guy that could write with both hands, and backwards. He did it on a glass board that could be rotated/flipped/inverted etc.

Got any pics of your writing in action?

I saw an episode of Ripley's Believe it or Not once. They had a guy that could write with both hands, and backwards. He did it on a glass board that could be rotated/flipped/inverted etc.

I can't really write that well left handed, kinda looks like preschoolers writing, but it can be done - by me anyways lol. and every thought that pics can always be lies... i.e. I could half write something the right way around, then turn it upside down and take a pic... hence pics wouldnt be your best form of proof that we can do this...

I can read that easier than some of the posts on here:)

:lol: That's exactly what I was thinking when I posted it :p

Glad everyone liked it......,. Yeah I think the satistics are a bit old.
I also saw this on NatGeo on Foxtel...... I love these sorts of tests/info.

I cna raed it btu tniypg it otu teh smae wya is bloody hdra.

Especially when you type it incorrectly the wrong way as well.

It is supposed to be first and last letter in right place not any order you want.

I too think the stats provided are incorrect.

Yep, easy and fun, could speed read it. Its freaky when you think about it. Can do the reading/writing upside down and mirror style too...I thought I was the only wierd one!!! :lol:

That's how I read most of the stuff on this forum too...you gotta filter out all the drivel ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back