Olive Pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SNKMST

Reaction score
Hi All,

Does anyone have any of Peter Krauss Olives or has dealt with him in the past, i am just about to get a pair of olives from him, and was wondering what he is like to deal with.

Thanks,

G'day mate;
Inregards your question....
Peter is a top herp, with years of experience and quality reptiles.
He is very helpful; and will answer any questions you may have.
One things for sure; the animals you purchase will be topshelf quality.
Hope that answers your question.

I have a pair of Krauss olives that are around 4 and a half years old and have never had a problem with them.

ok great gives me some time to knock up some more enclosures and the way i am going an extension on teh house will soon be required lol...

That is what I was thinking lol at 8months I am expecting about 4-5feet lol

I am very excited about the olives especially being from Peter, all the paper work and stuff should be sorted out by friday morning so possibly will have them friday night or monday not sure if AAE operates on the weekend although that would be nice lol.

They sure do, most of my interstate purchases arrive on a Saturday due to work commitments :) Good luck I am sure you will be very happy with them :) And don't forget, pics or it never happened :)

HAHA no problem I will get pics straight away I got an new digi camera to so I am sure there will be a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back