Olives Hatching

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
aww little worms xD Congrats mate, I love that first shot :D and the one you're holding is a fatty!! haha. Good luck with them all :)

Congrats! I'm sure your new bubs will thrive and won't stay that size for very long.

Are they 100% plains or are they hets?

Congrats! I'm sure your new bubs will thrive and won't stay that size for very long.

Are they 100% plains or are they hets?

Thanks again for everyones comments, a few more out today, some BIG hatchies amongst them!! i will post some more pics soon.

This clutch are normals, i have a het x het clutch due in 10 or so days.

Cheers

All are out now and looking good, here are some more pics of them and 2 of mum.

Cheers

Attachments

• O h.......jpg
    O h.......jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 72
  • O h........jpg
    O h........jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 71
  • O h 1........jpg
    O h 1........jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 79
  • O h......jpg
    O h......jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 71
  • O h..........jpg
    O h..........jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 73
  • O h.........jpg
    O h.........jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 98
What stunning babies and mum is just a awesome olive!! congrats on your bubs :)
That second pic is tooo cute!! (peekaboo) lol

Wayne, Congratulations on hatching some more awesome looking Olive Python's you have there, is the mother the large female you got from me in June 2009 that you see here in this photo, if not how is she going did she mate this year or have a rest from mating, seeing she mated successfully during last year breeding season 2010.

Keep on breeding and hatching more of your awesome Olive Python's, they sure are one of the best Python's to have has a pet, l'm lucky that l have 4 that l got hold of in late August 2010, mine wont be mature enough to breed for another 2 to 3 years.

Last edited:
Wayne, Congratulations on hatching some more awesome looking Olive Python's you have there, is the mother the large female you got from me in June 2009 that you see here in this photo, if not how is she going did she mate this year or have a rest from mating, seeing she mated successfully during last year breeding season 2010.

Keep on breeding and hatching more of your awesome Olive Python's, they sure are one of the best Python's to have has a pet, l'm lucky that l have 4 that l got hold of in late August 2010, mine wont be mature enough to breed for another 2 to 3 years.

Hi Les, no mate, the girl i got from you mated this year but didn't produce any eggs.

Cheers
Wayne

Hi Les, no mate, the girl i got from you mated this year but didn't produce any eggs.

Cheers
Wayne

Hi Wayne, Like you say the female Olive you got from me did mate this year, but she did not lay any eggs not to worry mate, least she had success in mating and laying eggs last year 2010, so hopefully she will again next year 2012 best of luck in breeding and hatching some more Olive's during 2012 breeding season.

Hope all your new hatchling Olive's are doing very well which l'm sure they are in your care, keep up the good work in breeding and hatching all your Python species you have in your collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back