Olives new home

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joemal

Reaction score
DSC01349.jpgDSC01361.jpgxgfh.jpgxsgnj.jpg

Well here it is the finished product .The Olive has finally got a new home and been kicked out of her bedroom .I thought it might have been a drama getting her into this but she took to it like a duck to water .I know this might be hard for some to believe but all i did was open her bedroom door she came out went outside for a pee and poo come back in saw the cage and climbed straight in checked everything out and went straight into the hide box .All the fittings on the front are poished brass because of being in the main area of the house i wanted something that looked a bit fancy so the girl got a bit of bling bling on her home .

how big is it? hubby wants an olive but i keep telling him we dont have the room. looks great btw good work

View attachment 207584lt sure looks awesome BTW, may l ask why it does not have a large water bowl inside it, my 4 Olives love soaking in their large kitty cat water bowl, espacially after they have just been fed and before their ready to slough their scales.

Maybe you should get a large kitty cat water bowl and see whether or not your Olive Python soak itself in it, make sure you don't use bright colored water bowls, cause they look to bright inside the enclosure with lights reflecting onto them, l myself use green cause it looks more natural and my clear reflector light bulbs don't reflect of it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back