OMG Igauna in Shopping center

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a quick look at some trading websites gives you a decent idea of how grave the current circumstances are

one even claims to sell "piebald pythons" with "health papers" (pics show a piebald ball python...)
this is after an e-mail was sent to the mods regarding herman's tortoises being sold

Even if it was an amnesty animal, the OP said it was a "young" animal, so it couldn't have been anyway (not sure if hatchlings from amnesty animals count, I should hope not).

Even if it was an amnesty animal, the OP said it was a "young" animal, so it couldn't have been anyway (not sure if hatchlings from amnesty animals count, I should hope not).

pretty sure I've read before there's a condition within it that you can't breed the animal :)

It's a little girl.... who cares? oh wait... no someone call the tactical force and search her room for crack haha

liking it or not, chances are thats only 1 of the thousands of exotics already on our shores. there is no way of stopping illegal smuggling its just a dark cloud on the horizon, it cant be stopped. The only people that can take action on this are the people that import illegally, even then, what reason would they have to stop? its really kinda sad, but its unavoidable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back