omg, i'm so excited, she layed

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hornet

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
woke up this mornin, went 2 check on them and she was lookin a bit skinny, i can c 4 eegs so far, gonna dig them up now, will let you know when i have final numbers, andt hat was my tawny dragon female

RE: omg, i

HAHAHA 'omg, i'm so excited, she layed' taken out of context could be taken in such bizarre ways..
but congratulations! good luck with everything.

hey john, can you mention what layed please :lol:

tawny dragon, as it says in the 1st post, lol call me if ya want, i'm bored

Congrats Hornet, I have kept Tawny Dragons before and I have found that they are quite the inquisitive, energetic dragon.

RE egg laying, my female Thick Tailed Gecko; Barking Gecko is now gravid so I cannot wait until she lays.

-Shawn

very well done i cant wait to wake up one morning to find my jungle layed that wpuld be the best feeling and when they hatch that would be even better well done mate

well done thats great im waiting for one of my spotteds to lay in the next few days, so i know how exiting it can be

I'll have my first ever python eggs in a few weeks too, very exciting! Congrats hornet, i hope they all hatch for you. :)

they were a lil dimpled but have fulled out again. any tips 4 incubation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back