OMOGOD

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OuZo

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
PHEW :shock: :shock: :shock:

Well we did it....we got a catheter down Nymph's throat and put some Electrodize down there! It was so scary lol. Had Phillis standing by just incase we needed an extra hand and we did end up needing him when the catheter got down so far that the syringe lifted off the table and was dangling off lol. I tell ya, my hands were shaking (weak I know but I didn't want to hurt him!) but he is SUCH a good snake! Didn't argue too much, didn't even think about biting me even when it took me about 6 shots to actually get a good enough grip on his head! Then I'm trying to get the bloody pen in his mouth to open it up :shock: . Even when I pulled it back out he didn't get cranky...and he even let me wipe some dribbles off his chin without too much complaint ;) .

And now for the best part....after the first treatment on Thursday last week he looks better! He's actually cruising around his cage, not squirming so much and I think the lump's smaller. His tongue movements look normal and he's moving around a lot more smoothly :D :D :D . So a BIG thankyou to Morelia Hunter for helping us out and having us around to show us how to do it, to Phil for being support and coming over lol, and to Browneye cos I think he mentioned dehydration to me a while back but it didn't click then...sorry Browneye ;)

YYYAAAAAYYYYYY!!! :D :D :D . Let's just hope he keeps getting better from now! We'll probably give him another 1 or 2 treatments and then maybe offer him some food :D

woo congrats Zo things might be lookin up ( well I said that before and he had an bad episode recently)

Excellent news Zoey! :D Good onya Phillis, the age of chivalry aint dead!

I am pleased to hear that Soul kicking me off the phone was worth it!!
But can I just say - the SECOND that I saw the title of this thread, I heard your voice go "OMOGOD!!!" (sounded more like 'OMWAGWAUD!!") and I KNEW it would be you!! :lol:
Congrats - I hope that Nymph continues on the up and up :D

Just to let you know Zo, I've just got the last of Nymphs teeth out of the back of my hand Do you want them back?

Nah you can keep em...I've got the one from the tube :lol:

Thanx Beckles :D you know my wogginess too well lol :lol:

And now for the best part....after the first treatment on Thursday last week he looks better! He's actually cruising around his cage, not squirming so much and I think the lump's smaller. His tongue movements look normal and he's moving around a lot more smoothly

well done! great to hear lil Zoe! :D :D :D

Thanx for being there Phil! What a team! :wink:

Re: RE: OMOGOD

trader said:
And now for the best part....after the first treatment on Thursday last week he looks better! He's actually cruising around his cage, not squirming so much and I think the lump's smaller. His tongue movements look normal and he's moving around a lot more smoothly

well done! great to hear lil Zoe! :D :D :D

I'll second that trader.

I hope your snake improves and gets back to it's self as soon as possible giving you peace of mind Zoe.

Cheers,
Wombat.

Sorry for the late reply have been too busy at work to even log on!

Great news Zoe and I hope it continues :) . But I have a question. Why is Nymph dehydrated? If there is water in her enclosure why does she not drink it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back