OMOGOD

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Fully sick"? , used ta be "wicked", before that 'Hot", before that 'cool', Why cant they just decide?
:?
Anyway all this talk of religious detergent, really, its all froth and bubble IMO! :shock:

Thanx Linus :D

I think the dehydration was caused by the regurgitation (happened quite a few times since September last year), but why the regurgitation happened we don't know. He's actually the snake that I've seen drink the most out of all ours which I had thought maybe was because he was dehydrated :?. You'd think that if he was drinking a bit more then he wouldn't get that way but maybe the regurgitating just took away any fluids he was taking in? It's hard to tell :?

yeah from what we have been told and understand, the friction of the food comming back out causes the lybrication fluids that helps the snake to feed to dry up, hense the dehydration. Even if this isn't working to fix hte problem nymph seems to be showing good signs with the fluids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back