One BIG Snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's actually a larger-than-average Titanoboa cerrejonensis, alive from 60 million years ago... Jeez, get your facts right.

Just imagine how many pairs of shoes and handbags I could get out of that sucker!?!..*starts calculating wardrobe space*

Haha that pic is actually of a 1.8m long Diamondback Rattlesnake, see the patterning. Still a large snake but not that big.

Last edited:
That photo is actually of a reticulated python and did the rounds of the reptile forums in Indonesia about a year ago
There were lots of arguments for and against
It was supposedly killed in Central Borneo

this wouldn't be about the purportedly beating the previous record of i think 14m is it?
not to mention have you noticed the sudden hype of supposedly giant tokay geckos they're breeding now?

Haha that pic is actually of a 1.8m long Diamondback Rattlesnake, see the patterning. Still a large snake but not that big.

i do hope your kidding snakeluvver?

definately trick photography of a reticulated python

What the hell would something that size eat?oh that's right when they are babies like tis they can only eat small chinese workers....hahahahaha

What are all u sceptics talking about,140 yrs old........... it could easily reach 55ft long and reigh supreme in the jungles of china no probs.

ok edited post as china come up twice,corrected it but........ still there ?? or am i just seeing things lol

Last edited:
photo angle the bucket is only about as wide as the man in the cage driving it if that if that snake was so big the machine would tip hahaha poor snake though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back