Snake Saves Family From Fire

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

moosenoose

Legendary
Reaction score
Published On: 2-24-2010
Source: Irish Ad Network

A Chinese man who nursed a dying snake back to health claims it saved his family by raising the alarm when their house was on fire.

Yu Feng, of Fushun, in Liaoning province, found the dying black snake outside his home, reports the Liaosheng Evening Post.

"I treated it with herbal medicines, and in 20 days it recovered," he said.

He took the snake to a nearby mountain more than a mile away to release it back into the wild - but the next morning it was back at his house.

No doubt he'd been treating himself quite heavily with "special" herbal medicines! :p ;)

Yu explained: "I was asleep when suddenly I felt something cold on my face. I opened my eyes and it was Long Long.

Either that or his room mate was turkey slapping him! I still think drugs may have been involved here!

Go to Original Article

Well its about time a snake got recognised for their bravery and as man's best friend ...tooooo long has the dog been put on this pedestal........ ;)

Thats awesome! how many times in your life could you say a black snake woke you up by being on your face,biting your clothes and whipping its tail to tell you your house was on fire?? Lucky man

Well its about time a snake got recognised for their bravery and as man's best friend ...tooooo long has the dog been put on this pedestal........ ;)
ah very true...dogs are trained for that kind of stuff! Not snakes...they are just awesome and clever all by themselves:)

wow I would like to have some of that herbal medicine he used to save the black snake LOL I suffer from arthiritis (that is true broken wrist horse riding accident, knee injuries from playin rugby)

"sss sss sss"
"whats that Long Long, the house is on fire?"
"sss sss sss"
Whats that, you already have the cat, okay, lets get out of here"

"sss sss sss"
"whats that Long Long, the house is on fire?"
"sss sss sss"
Whats that, you already have the cat, okay, lets get out of here"

:lol: :lol: :lol: Brilliant! :D

I think long is pronounced "loong" and is Chinese for dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back