One for all you house proud ladies or house claeners, please help.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK day 2 of cleaning inside,---- STUFF IT.

Nah, i have to put another one in for the blokes today.
Dining room & kitchen today, not as much crap to move & less to break, so should be pretty easy today.

But first of all, cup of coffee & a look around at the snakes.

Cheers
Ian

I have fixed the hole in the wall, got the missus off to work & have started prep for cleaning, that is move all the crap out of the way.
Pub openning time so i have to restock for the day.

Cheers

I don't think that suds should be comming out of the dishwasher?

No trust me! I installed the dishwasher when the kids left home so that i do not have to do the dishes, so i don't even use it cause i don't know how.
Another thing that i just realized is that it is rubbish bin day tomorrow. So if i break anything today it can go in the bin & the bin put out before mum even gets home.
It might even be a good chance to get rid of some useless stuff.

Cheers

Now there is a bloody hole in the bucket.

At 1245 the kitchen is done.Nothing broken.

There is some things that are becomming very clear to me now:-
I don't want to be a house wife.
Nor a cleaner.
& I am going to get up the bloody Geckos with the Nerf Gun & should install refrigeration air conditioning to keep the dust out.

Cheers
Ian

OK the leg just fell off the wall frogy when i was wipeing it, not my fault, can't even find the super glue & the beers are winning out. LOL

OK 5pm & all is done.
But let me tell all you blokes that have a missus that they can get stuffed.
I mean if they ask you to clean the inside of the house, unless you can do it with the gerni tell them NO & you are willing to get a new one (wife).
Or at least a new house.

I have taken some pics so that you don't think that i am all full of ****e, but it depends on missus when she gets home
& is willing to dowload & upload.

To do a kithcen clean out i would have to bring the trailer in LOL.

Last edited:
P4173336.jpg
P4173337.jpg
P4173331.jpg
P4173329.jpg
P4173328.jpg
P4173326.jpg

---Broken froggy foot-------froggy minus foot-----------clean dining room----------clean kitchen--------------clean lounge--------------clean lounge

P4173324.jpg

-clean kitchen floor

all floors and walls cleaned - good job done - AND - nothing broken today......

Haha nice work mate, love the fire extinguisher and blanket in the kitchen, is that because your cooking is as safe as your cleaning? :p

Haha, love it!
My tips (if you still have some to do) are use a mop for the walls & leave the alcohol till you finish! Less damage that way and more points with the wife.
Well done though -I'd never get my hubby to do all that!

I was going to suggest you go and buy a squeegy sponge mop.
Easy to use , reaches high places but I don't think you should use your car at the moment.
Good Luck.
I have one exactly for that purpose. Mop on telescopic handle. I use a 1 part vinegar, 2 part water mix and just give it a once over. I don't mind the smell so I don't bother with removing it by wiping over or anything afterwards. Watch the lights with the handle though ROFL.
Note of warning for those little magic erasers... they create huge, ugly nasty rashes on small children. Keep them well stored. Google search magic eraser rash in kids if you want proof. It's scary. I use gloves IF I have to use them... and I mean IF I HAVE to. Bicarb soda mixed with lemon juice or even just corn starch and warm water are what I use first with 99% success.

Best of luck with it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back