One of Australia's renowned herpetologists! VHS Meeting tomorrow

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trader

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
:D A special evening with John Cann - one of Australia's renowned herpetologists! :D
VHS Meeting - tomorrow! May 8th, 2009 - 7PM

John will present 2 talks entitled:
'Enjoying, Travelling & Experiencing Herpetology First Hand'
and
'Australian Freshwater Turtles'

Join us for our entertaining auction as well as for the refreshments and pizza provided!!;)
$5 entry fee for visitors~ Free entry for members
Building 72 Monash University (Clayton campus) ;)

Well I will be there with bells on.

Who else is coming?

Last time John Cann spoke in Melbourne was in Geelong and I did not get to it. I am glad he is coming again and presenting much closer to home.

;) not only do you get to hear a great talk, a chance to bid on some great items up from the auction, the free pizza and refreshments, BUT you are also supporting your local herp society! :D

You did miss a great night!

The talk John gave was soooo good! Great photos too....gee and there was so much pizza!! when we left there were still boxes of it! I didn't do a count of heads but it was a great turn out! :D you were missed!
Speaking of BYO you missed out on bidding for the 'Lizards of Oz' wine at the auction! :shock:

I thought it was one of the best talks I have been to. John pulls off deep knowledge, strong views based on true experience and understanding and a delivery style that is relaxed and charming. I suppose in part it comes from being brought up in the snake pits of La Peruse.

I had a ball last night. thoroughly enjoyed the whole evening. We even managed to spend $100 on good bought at the auction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back