VHS meeting tomorrow (Wednesday) - Who is going?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah good night, shame i had to leave early. Mad4400, yes it had only one eye and i think the guy was just looking for it to go to a nice home. It was quite a pretty one too!

free water dragon??? where do I sign up??
no need to sign up. The Lost Herps was giving it away to a good home. It was in need of TLC. It was VERY pretty!

Yeah good night, shame i had to leave early. Mad4400, yes it had only one eye and i think the guy was just looking for it to go to a nice home. It was quite a pretty one too!
The pizza guy came in immediately after you left...you probably saw him carrying in the bags?? It was really great to have you there!:D sorry you left hungry..

Last edited:
I meant to go but found myself in the middle of the week from hell. Had I gone I would have been a weird freak in the corner growling at anyone who approached. :)

When's the next time?

I think we need to wear forum name tags for the next one.... I knew a few people but it looks like there's a few more from the forum I haven't met. All we need is a roll of masking tape and a marker and we can start putting faces to the screen names.

Yeah i agree Freeloader, the banded knobbies look great! Do you think they would go down on the advanced licence? Its ok Judy, sorry i didn't talk much i was feeling a bit crook... Nice to see you too

I went and i thought the night went very well. John McGrath is always good for information on geckos.

Mooseman kept the hands down last night, no bidding in the auction which is very unusual.
No did not buy a thing spending all my spare cash on my new
herp room cant have everything. Next time maybe.
John McGrath was fantastic very enjoyable to listen to.

I think we need to wear forum name tags for the next one.... I knew a few people but it looks like there's a few more from the forum I haven't met. All we need is a roll of masking tape and a marker and we can start putting faces to the screen names.
In the past Brian always had the name tags ready (as you came in) for people to use and wear...few people wore them....

I thought it was good! Can put a couple of names to faces now through people saying what they bought, there was a great turn out this time, I bought the 'pythons of australia' book in the auction, and came home with a black blue tounge, thank you dixilizards!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back