OPEN your eyes!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know what you mean. We were driving south of Canberra and near had a car crash to avoide hitting an eastern beardi, when we moved him we saw the carnage of other animals that weren't so lucky. please drive safe and keep an eye out.

Unfortunately most reptiles are basking on the roads when they are hit ( except the moronics previously mentioned). Maybe councils and people are removing their habitat and these displaced reptiles have to find riskier areas to survive. After a recent trip down the Great Ocean Road in Vic we counted 35 dead squished reptiles and we also counted 2 separate council trucks removing habitat items from reptile areas.(Rocks ,logs with hollows etc)We pulled over and had a chat with subjects and were informed that locals had complained that the area looked neglected and that the council should do something with this area. Unfortunately the Yuppies dont care for reptiles to co exist with them at Lorne.
What a bloody Disgrace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES EXACTLEY.......my friends gf was on the way to out school ( he is in year 12 so is his gf) she stopped on the drive way turns out giant 3ft bluie on the road

a 3' bluey awesome :lol: i would be more worried about the pink elephants.

I have heard of a bloke who was moving a turtle of the road and got hit himself. Be carefull!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back