• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ornage/red phase Bearded Dragons for Sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fullysicklids

Reaction score
Hi there ,

I have 4 bearded dragon Juvi's that I would like to sell , I was going to keep this lot however due to my growing python addiction , i am running out of space.

They are all approx 3months old and hitting the 20cm mark , I have sexed them at 1 male 3 females.I am not willing to seperate.

One of the females has a slight bit of her tailing missing other then that they all look great , very light in colour and are starting to show some orange colouration.

At this stage I am not willing to frieght.Picup from south western sydney.

I am asking $300 for the lot or will swap for pythons of interest ,just make an offer.If you purchase by the 1.1.07 I will also throw in a brand new HPS uvb globe valued at $50.00 for free.

Attached is a photo of the mother I took this a while ago , and at the moment dont have a camera to take of hatchlings.

Attachments

• BEARDY1.JPG
    BEARDY1.JPG
    136.3 KB · Views: 178
  • BEARDY3.JPG
    BEARDY3.JPG
    123.5 KB · Views: 156
they are eating roaches, crickets, pelletts, and salads all extremely well.I have been feeding with calcium and vitamins....They have all be offered food at least 3 to 4 times a day.I have spent well over $400 alone in bulk woodies to grow them to the level that they are now at.

Due to the high demand I will sell/swap on a first served basis.theyare not sold yet.Hopefully someone can come today.I am in st helens park which is a suburb of campbelltown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back