Our ball python project this year.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanith

Not so new Member
Reaction score
"Kali, the Destroyer" is up to weight this year, weighing in at a whopping 1368 grams. Shes always been such a pretty lady, which makes up for her horrible temper. Shes quite possibly the meanest ball python I have ever seen, so trying to get any eggs away from her will definitely prove to be an adventure.

I've been looking for a male pastel, but haven't been able to find one yet. Figured we'll put her with Osiris (a gorgeous male with an intense yellow belly) this year and see what she may produce.

MomsSunsetpix013.jpg

MomsSunsetpix012.jpg

Anyways, thanks for looking. Hopefully we'll be able to post some egg pictures in a couple months. ;)

Very nice! Good luck with the baby making :)

lol @ 1.0 husband, somewhat house broken

Thank you for the compliments!
As for hubby, its taken over two decades of bopping him with rolled up newspaper, but he's getting there. Might as well keep him. I'm getting too old to train a new one. :rolleyes:

Wow, a bad tempered Royal Python, that must be a first :lol:

Jaih- She right at the 3 pound mark and somewhere between two and a half and three feet. Can't get an accurate measurement as she tries her best to kill us every time we handle her. She is a major chunker, though. Perfect body structure for holding multiple eggs. My mother would call those "birthing hips" I believe. LOL

And I really don't understand her irritable nature. All of our other bps are just as well mannered and docile as they can be. Then theres this little hell-fire... Good thing shes pretty. Shes the only aggressive animal out of the whole collection, though, so I guess I'm pretty fortunate.

Thank you again, everyone, for such nice comments!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back