• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Trio of Wheatbelt Stimson's Pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

o-Lara-o

Reaction score
Species Common Name
Stimson's Python - Wheatbelt Locality

I am selling a trio of Wheatbelt Stimson's pythons. Unfortunately, this is a very regretful sale as this is a project I have been looking forward to for several years.

Male - $350
Is just over 3 years old, was bred by Snake Ranch. Eats well on defrosted adult mice or hopper rats, although refuses when he's shedding. Last weigh in March was 463g. Has been housed with female 1 and they have been mating on and off since early April (While this does not guarantee eggs this early, it does signify a compatible pair)
Gazza02.jpgGazza01.jpg

Female (1) - $350
Is just over 3 years as well, and bred by Snake Ranch. Eats well on defrosted mice and rats, will occasionally refuse when shedding. Last weighed in March 541g.
Brooke02.jpgBrooke01.jpg

Female (2) - $350
Is just over 4 years old. Breeder unknown as I purchased her from a previous owner 2 years ago. Eats well on anything, occasionally refused while brumating. Last weighed in March at 618g
Weetbix.jpgweetbix02.jpgweetbix01.jpg

3 bay wooden enclosure - $300
Their enclosure bay is also available for sale. It is a 3 tier unit with 3 enclosures, each enclosure section measuring 90cm x 45cm x 45cm. Each unit also includes heat light fitting with protective cage, thermostat with timer, LED lights, hide rock, water bowl and branches built in.

All snakes are of appropriate age and weight to breed this season. They are friendly snakes and have never bitten. I am happy to sell them separately, however I think they will be a great project for people who would like to breed as they have been raised in prime health with me since they were yearlings (female 2 as an 18 month old) and I have never come across shedding issues, weight loss, RI or any other issues.

All 3 pythons and the enclosure together $1200

Willing to Freight?
No

Contact Details
Please PM me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back