Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaclyndaniel

Reaction score
S6300663.jpgS6300662.jpg
Okay so this is Earnie the Eastern Bearded Dragon
S6300653.jpgS6300650.jpg
This is Gucci and Grommit, they are Rick Walker Bred Central Bearded Dragons sold to me from cturbosa :) male is the one on the log female underneath
S6300654.jpgS6300670.jpg
These are tamed and bonded Sugar Gliders, which are getting a new cage hopefully next week
S6300667.jpgS6300669.jpg
These are my Green Tree Frogs
Nugget (M), Speckles (M) and Goliath (F)
S6300673.jpgS6300674.jpg
And lastly this is our Stimson Python Squirt

We also have 3 fish and a mouse :)
Not a large collection but it keeps my happy... for now

Should be getting more in a few weeks

Feel free to describe or put up pics of your peronal zoo :)

Cheers
JAC

Oh and a Cat called Jazz :)

Just wondering where the substrate and hide is for the stimson?

Nice collection btw.

Sugar gliders are next on my personal list (if hubby and the kids don't get in with their wants before me!)

thanks
Yea sugar gliders are really cool pets especially if you have the time to bond with them
They will be your friends for life.
The stimson is so small we keep it in that clique clack, we relatively use paper towel, obviously we forgot to put it back in, I should check that now.
But he is so small, we gave him a hide and he never used it her prefers that fake plant to wrap unde. I positioned the fake plant up but when the clique clack is closed the fake plant is layed down he loves it

Good to see more SAers on here.
my zoo is varied,sorry i have no pics yet,it started with 2 budgies -Slaghoople and Wilma;then came mini chiahuahua no.1. Pinkiedinx,followed by no.2. Kujo;followed by an orange oscar fish-Whitey and his pals the angle fish-Dog and the big goldfish - Lucky (he hasn't been eaten by Whitey);then came my first beardie and rptile ever - Squishie,who has led to Peaches,Budlieand Hydgie;followed closely by the 2 bredlis -Little Slick and Dominic;add to that the jungle princess - Sookie la-la;who then lead to a baby hatchy childrenis -Bazynga;and last but by now means the very last ever.....................Jeffrey the woma.

S6300685.jpgS6300686.jpg

Oh i totally forgot I also have stick insects. A large one and my newly hatches babies :)

wow sookie you have a cool collection

amazing collection thanks for sharing!!!!!!

I like looking at pics so i figured it was my turn to share :)
Its always fun, I could spend hours doing it
Thanks for the comment too

Im hoping them bearded dragons breed this season
It will be my first time breeding :)

i like your set up jess
Only thing i would suggest is to get rid of the heat rock and to place the branches and climbing stuff towards the left so the dragon can get that light and be within 6-8 inches of the uvb light. Otherwise they don't get the uvb rays. Your dragon looks fully grown so it should be ok but i would also say to put it on tile substrate but adults are normally fine on sand although i have heard of some bad stories.

Thanks I've actually moved the branch and log a little since this pic and it now sits under the light. My big boy Monte is 13yrs old this year and believe it or not he now lives comfortably with Gomez who is only 18mths. (Gomez is actually a girl though) He's such a docile old man and Gomez had a lot of health problems with MBD as a baby and they just seem happy together.

awww that is cute!!!. Well be sure to dust her crickets and food with calcium and get her nice and close to that light for long periods of time. Should help her a bit

Most definitely! She spent a lot of time at the vet as a baby and was nearly put down at one point but thankgod she came good. They couldn't explain why she was so affected. I had a sibling of hers who was looked after exactly the same with no problems, they said sometimes you'll find one that just has problems. (Not sure how true this was) So these days she's all good, just that you can see her hand has set awkwardly and her tail is a little bent. So she's just my special little lizard!
Sorry to have taken over your thread!

Nice collection you have there, very jealous of the gliders. One thing i'd do is put some branches or something in for the frogs to climb on, they're not called tree frogs because they like to hang around all day in water:lol::lol:

Ben

Yea they have both bonded nicely :)
And none of them bite anymore which is fantastic, I guess it was all part of the bonding process
BTW people looking at this thread snake freak sold me the gliders:)

good idea about the sticks and stuff in there :) the frogs love to climb eyy
Its so cool when you see them from underneath climbing :)
thanks for the tip :)

Last edited:
Great collection! Can you post more pictures of your gliders :D i wish you could get them in NSW.

seconded ^

and out of curiosity, how did squirt get his name?
i'm hoping its abt his size and not the other thing i was thinking of?

S6300688.jpgS6300699.jpgS6300697.jpgS6300696.jpgS6300695.jpgS6300693.jpgS6300694.jpgS6300692.jpgS6300691.jpgS6300690.jpgS6300689.jpgS6300698.jpg

Here are more pictures of the gliders :)
But we werent sure what to call the snake and then we watched a movie I dont remember the name... a character said 'come here you little squirt', so it just happened
Here are some more pics
In the pics to make them stay still i used a honey straw. Its just honey sucked up through a straw which they love
The bag you see is the bonding pouch i just recieved today they love it
Its off ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back