Our new baby Scrubbys

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling them for $400, they are all spoken for atm though.
A few pics of siblings.

Attachments

• IMG_0238.jpg
    IMG_0238.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0271.jpg
    IMG_0271.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 84
Man, how badly do I want one of them!! They look awesome! I'll have to wait till I get a bigger place I think.

scrubbies

Hi there...there is a chap geographically close to you that has one l have personally seen that has got to be five meters plus in length..........good luck. solar 17 [Baden]

Let's see how long it takes before you ditch the darling tag and start referring to them as the spawn of satan....or as in this house....that four-letter-word-starting-with-c-of-an-animal-that's-made-Kris-bleed-again :lol:

They're gorgeous though, love scrubbies.

LOL, been there done that and you are spot on Kersten. Lucky i wasn't collecting for my swear jar when i was the once proud owner of a scubbies.

Let's see how long it takes before you ditch the darling tag and start referring to them as the spawn of satan....or as in this house....that four-letter-word-starting-with-c-of-an-animal-that's-made-Kris-bleed-again :lol:

They're gorgeous though, love scrubbies.

LOL Kersten.... SURELY NOT!!!!! NOt those cute, gorgeous little creatures?? They wouldn't harm a fly!!!!!!!!

Beautiful little guys, congrats........... I think my next one will be a scrubby, .... now just gotta figure out how to sneak one in without hubby noticing!!!

Here are some pics of mum and dad that I took today the first one is mum and the second is dad

Attachments

• IMG_2971.jpg
    IMG_2971.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_2992.jpg
    IMG_2992.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 42
Aww, theyre gorgeous!!!!!!
I love scrubbies:) They should be a good companian when they hit 10 ft + aye;)
Lol.
All the best,
Ben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back