Our New Puppies 1 hour Old

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OdessaStud

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Heres a picture of our new chinese crested pups so far 2 males and no comments about them being snake food either unless you want to pay $500 plus for a feed lol.
puppies0011.jpg

aw my gawd where is there fur lol
they are like baby hippos
SO CUTE

i want one :D

ps do u have a pic of mummy and daddy?

lol sorry I know you said no snake food comments but......

They do look like whats in my freezer atm :p

Cute in a freaky kind of way, they'd need sweaters in winter for sure LOL ;)

wow. u got any pics of the parents. chinese cresteds have always interested me.

me n the fiancee have a chinese crested. he has the biggest personality.

heres a pic

Attachments

• P1000136 [1024x768].JPG
    P1000136 [1024x768].JPG
    194 KB · Views: 127
Meh only trouble with chinese cresteds is that after you have a feed of them you are hungry again 10 minutes later.

:lol: :lol: :lol: EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! Sorry, but thats wrong!! :shock: :lol:

Mum has fur because shes not a cresty but dad is a Aus Champion cresty hairless and one of those oops matings.Heres a picture of Bailey the dad.
Bailey3April2006.jpg

And Bindi the mum see where the oops factor comes in :)
bindiandbaby3.jpg

Its very unusual for a mixed mating to produce pure hairless offspring if I was a dishonest person I could say they were pure but they arnt oh yeh that pic of Bindi is with her chicken shell mother anything.

Mum has fur because shes not a cresty but dad is a Aus Champion cresty hairless and one of those oops matings.Heres a picture of Bailey the dad.
Bailey3April2006.jpg

And Bindi the mum see where the oops factor comes in :)
bindiandbaby3.jpg

Its very unusual for a mixed mating to produce pure hairless offspring if I was a dishonest person I could say they were pure but they arnt oh yeh that pic of Bindi is with her chicken shell mother anything.

Cute Chicken!

gross how do yo pat them and id so pay $500 to see a snake chow down on one of those

Very cute Odessa, if i didnt already have too many dogs..i'd want one ;)

Yeah cute dogs.......no, sorry. I can't pretend. I'm sure they have nice personalities. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back