Our new Thick Tailed Gecko's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adandiluvsmyreptiles

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Here's our two new little guys (thanks Saz)

Aren't they just gorgeous?!?

Like two peas in a pod!

Teni

Attachments

• 100_5590 (Large).jpg
    100_5590 (Large).jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 92
  • 100_5591 (Large).jpg
    100_5591 (Large).jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 103
  • 100_5594 (Large).jpg
    100_5594 (Large).jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 95
  • 100_5593 (Large).jpg
    100_5593 (Large).jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 94
Glad you love them, they are fat little suckers! I love watching them chasing after crickets. I swear a bomb could go off right next to them and they'd be oblivious!

They are soooo cute!!!! I am so surprised at just how good they are to hold, they are just so ccol about it!!

milii are usually pretty calm when handled, once they get over the 'arrrrg!' you see them suddenly think 'oooo...what's that?' and then they start investigating. Lovely species indeed!

they sure do like exploring dont they! cute little fella u got there!!! male female pair? related?

Very nice!
With young thicktails I've heard that males have skinner tails than females, this proved correct with the young pair I bred but I'm not sure if that was just luck.

Lovely Geckos Indeed! It is one thing to Buy a Gecko but another breed em'. Hope they are a pair for you. Too bad yours is missing out on all the action Matt.

where did u get ur enclosure and stuff from?? i am wanting to get a pair myself soon but am not entirely sure where to get everything else for them!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back