Our Standard Large GTP Enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just curious what does one like that set u back? stunning!!

That's one lucky green tree frog.

the Large GTP enclosures are $1590 with everything included waterfall fake vines background etc etc.. I'm wondering how much the freight would be to sydney? I'm thinkin i might have to invest in one of these bad boys.

That's one lucky green tree frog.

the Large GTP enclosures are $1590 with everything included waterfall fake vines background etc etc.. I'm wondering how much the freight would be to sydney? I'm thinkin i might have to invest in one of these bad boys.

Spot on Aussie pride you should've been a rep for us :)

Freight to Sydney is approximately $100

are you coming down to the Vic reptile expo would love to see a couple of your enclosures in real life :)

Spot on Aussie pride you should've been a rep for us :)

Freight to Sydney is approximately $100

haha well if you need a hand just give me a pm mate more then happy to help.

Is the freight to door or to airport? I'm thinking of just getting a large custom cabinet with a dense rainforest theme and aquarium at the bottom or go with a low line dense rainforest theme with a water fall in one of the bays.. I'm just wondering if custom cabinet with the aquarium would suit a jungle or a albino darwin or should i bugger it of an just go with the water fall and a little pond.. I'll send ya an email and organize it anyways.

Stein, how many watts would the large GTP enclosure be using?

few down lights and the water fountain?

haha well if you need a hand just give me a pm mate more then happy to help.

Is the freight to door or to airport? I'm thinking of just getting a large custom cabinet with a dense rainforest theme and aquarium at the bottom or go with a low line dense rainforest theme with a water fall in one of the bays.. I'm just wondering if custom cabinet with the aquarium would suit a jungle or a albino darwin or should i bugger it of an just go with the water fall and a little pond.. I'll send ya an email and organize it anyways.

that's freight for a large gtp enclosure to the sydney cbd depot at enfield or taren poiint. To your door costs a bit more and a large custom cabinet is bigger and more expensive. Aquariums are great I keep my Darwin in a large custom with aquarium. Just need the appropriate ventilation.

Stein, how many watts would the large GTP enclosure be using?

few down lights and the water fountain?
If you are concerned about power usage we can set up a large GTP Enclosure to use approximately 55-60W for 12h a day inclusive of all lighting heating and the waterfall pump

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back